To Improve the Quality of Your Care:
At Pine Mountain Clinic, we employ holistic methods; methods that consider your whole being. In order to provide you with the best treatments for you, and to ensure your safety, we ask that you:
- Download and complete the New Patient Forms
- Download and complete the COVID-19 Informed Consent to Treat
- Inform us of all medications, supplements, herbs, drugs, or special foods you may be taking
- Inform us of all other treatments you are currently receiving
- Inform us if anything has changed or if any new conditions have appeared since your last visit
- Inform us if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
Before Your Visit, Consider the Following:
- Eat a light meal or snack within 2 hours prior to your treatment
- Avoid heavy meals, fasting or long periods since last meal or snack
- Use the restroom upon arrival before the treatment
- Avoid alcohol or recreational drugs prior to the treatment
- Wear loose fitting clothing, or you may change to a patient gown if necessary
Insurance plans vary in coverage and unfortunately many plans exclude acupuncture. Acupuncture treatment is not necessarily covered, even when Dr. Ziyang Zhou is listed as in-network. You may call your insurance company to verify, or call our office and we can verify it for you.
Please provide the following information by phone or email:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Insurance company name and provider phone number
- Insurance member ID
If your insurance does cover acupuncture, we will file the claims directly and you are only responsible for the copay/co-insurance after the deductible is met.
We are proud to now be covered by Veterans Affairs Patient Centered Community Care (VAPC3).